Do you want to try Netflix but don’t want to spend on the subscription? You can get Netflix free trial for a month.
How to get Netflix free trial?
If you have an email address and a credit/debit card then you are eligible for one month of free Netflix account. You can sign up from a web browser or a Netflix app.
Sign up for Netflix free trial account
You can register from a web browser or a Netflix app.
- Step 1: Go to Netflix.com.
- Step 2: Click on TRY 30 DAYS FREE.
- Step 3: Open SEE THE PLANS option.
- Step 4: Choose the subscription plan as per your requirement. Select Basic, Standard, or Premium option and click CONTINUE.
- Step 5: Enter your email address and create a new password for the Netflix account.
- Step 6: Add a payment method. You can add a Credit card, Debit card, PayPal, or a Netflix Gift code.
- Step 7: Provide your payment info and your free Netflix account is ready.
Don’t worry about the payment as Netflix will not charge you for 30 days.
Can I get a Netflix free trial without a credit card?
You can get a free Netflix free trial without a credit card. To sign up without credit card select PayPal or Netflix gift card as a payment method while registering.
Unfortunately, you can’t create a Netflix account without a payment method. Netflix requires a payment method, so you can continue to watch without interruption after the trial period.
Netflix verifies your card or PayPal by sending an authorization request to your financial institution to verify that your payment system is working. They charge you a very small amount for verification and will refund it later.
How to get a free Netflix account?
Share Netflix Account
If your close friends or family have a Netflix account, you can ask them to share the account. And don’t worry about mixing the viewing history or messing up Netflix recommendations as you can create a separate profile for a new user.
To create a new profile:
- Click on “+ Add Profile” from the Netflix startup screen.
- Enter your name and continue.
Now you can watch Netflix for free on someone else’s dime. But don’t forget to tell them you are grateful for their generosity.
Sign up for free Netflix trial
You can get a free Netflix account for a month when you sign up for the first time. But if you have multiple cards and email address then you can get multiple free trials.
For example, if you have 3 credit cards then you’ll get Netflix free trial for 3 months. But don’t forget to cancel the Netflix trial before signing up with a new card.
Tmobile free Netflix
Tmobile provides a free Netflix account on selected plans. With two or more eligible plan, you can watch Netflix for free. Eligible plans are:
- Magenta plans
- Magenta Plus & T-Mobile ONE w/ ONE Plus plans
- T-Mobile ONE plans
12 months free Netflix on Verizon Fios
If you have Fios Gigabit Connection Internet or Fios Gigabit Connection Triple Play with a 2-year agreement then you’ll get 12 months of Netflix for free.
How to cancel Netflix free trial?
Don’t want to pay after the free trial? Just cancel it before the trial expires.
- Log in to your Netflix account or go to the Netflix app.
- Open the menu and click on Account under Membership and Billing.
- Tap on Cancel Membership.
- Select Finish Cancellation to finalize the process.
Even though you cancel Netflix free trial, you can continue to watch if for 30 days of registration.